Clearing you warrant doesn’t have to mean a knock on your door or getting hauled in by the police. If you have an outstanding warrant, we can help to clear it without spending time in jail or being arrested by law enforcement. Call and we can verify that the warrant is active and can be paid by a bondsman. Unfortunately, some warrants must be paid cash. If you’re unsure if you have a warrant or would like to find out if we can help, call NOW! Being proactive is much better than the inevitable alternative.
What happens when a warrant is cleared by the ‘Walk-Thru’ method?
- * Bond Paperwork is completed ahead of time
- * Paperwork includes an application and cosigner agreement
- * Some warrants can be cleared by signing a bond at the courthouse
- * Other warrants must be cleared at the jail
- * A bail agent will go to the jail with you and to ensure there are no ‘hickups’
- * While you are inside the jail, you should never see a jail cell
- * The booking process at the jail is fairly simple:
- * A booking officer will take your picture and you will be fingerprinted
- * After the jail notifies the sheriff’s office that you have made bond, the sheriff will issue a release